- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Serving Schools and Families
- The Journey is Everything
- Immersive Academics and Arts
Waldorf Today started in 2008. The design quickly received accolades from the Waldorf community as well as the world design community. The site was recognized as one of the top 10 new designs in its field by an international design group.
Our readers are a self-selecting group of teachers, administrators, staff, parents and friends involved and interested in Waldorf. Many of them are decision makers for conferences, summer courses, class trips, classroom supplies, and have oversight for software, finances, and school stores. Our potential and current advertisers include:
- Training centers
- Summer courses
- Software and service providers
- Outdoor education and class trips
- School store suppliers
With the introduction of our weekly newsletter "Waldorf Today" in October 2009, we have added more and more interested parents as well as home schoolers to our readership. They are drawn by a variety of features:
- The world's largest, most comprehensive, and up-to-date selection of job listings for Waldorf teachers.
- "Waldorf Today" e-newsletter mailed every Monday to over 6,950 readers including every Waldorf school and initiative in North America.
- The large events calendar with conferences and courses.
- A gallery with over 900 beautiful images of student work from around the world.
- "Waldorf Today" weekly circulation: 7,320 (September 2011)
- Half Banner (234x60) is located on the "ad slider" below the navigation bar. Caption content on one line increases visibility and interest. Three ads are viewed on every page. Slider allows all ads to be viewed with a click. All ads are equally randomized with each page change. Many viewers activate the slider feature, giving more impressions per advertiser.
- Full Banner (468x60) is located at the top of the page above the navigation bar. Ads equally randomized with each page change.
Ads appear on all pages throughout the site, randomized equally. Please, no animated banners, static images only.
- Half Banner: $95/month
- Full Banner: $190/month
Click on WaldorfToday.com to see ad images and placement.
Terms: Three month minimum to start, month-to-month after that. All payments in advance.
We can also create a customized advertising package for you which can include special content, ad size, different randomization/view count, etc.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more details.
Waldorf Today reserves the right to reject advertisements solely at our discretion and is under no obligation to accept any advertisement. Waldorf Today is owned and operated by Luna Organics LLC. Waldorf Today is not associated with any educational organization.
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »