- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- What Do Children Need Above All Things?
- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- Movement for Childhood
- Support for Working with Young Children
- Serving Schools and Families
- The Journey is Everything
- Planting the seeds of a better world. Online.
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Engaging Academics, Theatre and Travel!
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Camphill Special School
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice!
- Education for the Twenty-first Century
First Grade Teacher for 2013-2014
Dec 12 2012 | Cape Ann Waldorf School | Beverly, MA
Our faculty is a diverse, multi-generational group of men and women. We are a mix of both new and experienced teachers. We are committed to faculty support and development and provide ongoing mentoring and regular evaluation. Our governance structure includes a full time Administrator and an established College of Teachers. We enjoy strong collaborative relationships among our Faculty, College, Board, and Parents.
We are located in a picturesque area just north of Boston, Massachusetts. Our school is now in our second school year at our new campus on historic Moraine Farm. We are a short commuter train ride to the city of Boston, with its world class symphony orchestra, museums, universities and a Christian Community Church. To learn more about our school, visit our website, www.capeannwaldorf.org.
Our faculty compensation package includes a competitive salary with increments for Waldorf teaching experience, tuition remission for faculty children, medical insurance, disability insurance and a pension plan.
We invite you to send a letter of introduction, your resume, and three letters of recommendation (or contact information for three references) to Cape Ann Waldorf School, Attention: Teacher Search Committee, 701 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA, 01915. Please send email inquiries or electronic application materials to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
COME WORK WITH US. WE OFFER:
Anthroposophical Study Groups
An Established College of Teachers
Faculty Management Team
Full Time Administrator
Dedicated Board of Trustees
Involved Parent Association
Innovative Early Childhood Programs
Healthy, Thriving School in its 26th
AWSNA Member: Full Member
Viewed: 457 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »