- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Support for Working with Young Children
- Planting the seeds of a better world. Online.
- Education for the Twenty-first Century
- Camphill Special School
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Movement for Childhood
- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- Serving Schools and Families
- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- What Do Children Need Above All Things?
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- The Journey is Everything
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Early Childhood Program Assistant
Feb 25 2013 | Upper Valley Waldorf School | Quechee, Vermont
Loving, experienced, dependable individuals to work under the guidance of lead teachers in a Waldorf Early Childhood classroom. Interested applicants must meet all State of Vermont Qualifications for Early Childhood Assistant Teachers: High school diploma or equivalent, at least 18 years of age and completion of a 30 hour course in child development, or one higher education course (minimum 3 credits) in early childhood development to be successfully completed within one year of employment.
Please submit a letter of interest, resume and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Governance Council: Hiring
Upper Valley Waldorf School
P.O. Box 709,
Viewed: 385 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »