- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- Camphill Special School
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- What Do Children Need Above All Things?
- Movement for Childhood
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Education for the Twenty-first Century
- Serving Schools and Families
- Support for Working with Young Children
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- The Journey is Everything
- Planting the seeds of a better world. Online.
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Goldenstar (After-care) Program Assistant
Aug 13 2013 | Cape Ann Waldorf School | Beverly, MA
- An interest and willingness to study Waldorf education
- Previous experience working with young children is required
ABOUT CAPE ANN WALDORF SCHOOL:
Our healthy, thriving school, now in its 27th year, is a full member of AWSNA. Our school has approximately 125 children enrolled in nursery through eighth grade. Children in grades one through eight participate in several subject classes, including Physical Education, Music (Strings and Orchestra), Handwork, Foreign Language (German and Spanish), and Eurythmy. Our Early Childhood program includes two kindergartens, two nurseries, and a parent-child program.
Our faculty is a diverse, multi-generational group of men and women. We are a mix of both new and experienced teachers. We are committed to faculty support and development and provide ongoing mentoring and regular evaluation. Our governance structure includes a full time Administrator and an established College of Teachers. We enjoy strong collaborative relationships among our Faculty, College, Board, and Parents.
We are located in a picturesque area just north of Boston, Massachusetts. Our school is now in our second school year at our new campus on historic Moraine Farm. We are a short commuter train ride to the city of Boston, with its world class symphony orchestra, museums, and universities. To learn more about our school, visit our website, www.capeannwaldorf.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
We invite you to send a letter of introduction, your resume, and three letters of recommendation (or contact information for three references) to Cape Ann Waldorf School, Attention: Teacher Search Committee, 701 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA, 01915. Please send email inquiries or electronic application materials to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Viewed: 163 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »