- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Support for Working with Young Children
- Planting the seeds of a better world. Online.
- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- Camphill Special School
- Serving Schools and Families
- The Journey is Everything
- In-Depth, Practical, and Affordable.
- This July in the Temperate Northwest
- New Trainings Beginning This Fall
- Download Waldorf Articles and Podcasts!
Oct 02 2013 | Upper Valley Waldorf School | Quechee, Vermont
Key accountabilities include:
•Planning and implementing short and long term fundraising strategies
•Managing current and identifying prospective donor relationships, including individuals, corporations and foundations
•Engaging and soliciting current and prospective donors by mail, by phone, through events, through collateral marketing and communications activity, and in meetings
•Supporting volunteers with development-related activities
•Preparing fundraising materials, including solicitation and acknowledgment letters, annual reports, funding proposals, and stewardship reports
•Working closely with faculty to identify needs of the school that could be funded through development
Requirements: Demonstrated experience as a leader and fundraiser, preferably in a non-profit and/or educational institution; experience with, or a sincere interest in Waldorf Education desirable; proficiency with development software; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to:
Upper Valley Waldorf School
PO Box 709
Quechee, VT 05059
Attn: Christine Scherding
Fax: 802 296 5075
Email: [email protected]
Viewed: 401 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »