- Planting the seeds of a better world. Online.
- Camphill Special School
- Download Waldorf Articles and Podcasts!
- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- In-Depth, Practical, and Affordable.
- New Trainings Beginning This Fall
- This July in the Temperate Northwest
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Support for Working with Young Children
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- The Journey is Everything
- Serving Schools and Families
Afterschool Program Coordinator/Teacher
Nov 11 2013 | Upper Valley Waldorf School | Quechee, Vermont
The Grades Afterschool Program Teacher will be responsible for guiding and supporting social interactions between and among children. The teacher will provide activities such as mixed-age games, arts, crafts, homework club, outdoor exploration, and cooking to children in grades 1-8, and will perform other duties as assigned.
Interested applicants must meet the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification
• Teaching experience, preferably in a Waldorf setting
• Must pass a criminal history check
• Current CPR/First Aid Certification
• A love of children and enthusiasm and energy for child learning
• Model appropriate behavior and be worthy of imitation
• Ability to cooperate and work with colleagues
To apply please send a cover letter, current resume and contact information for 3 professional references who can speak to your work with children to:
Governance Council: Hiring
Upper Valley Waldorf School
PO Box 709
Quechee, VT 05059
(802)296-2496 telephone (802)296-2496 fax
Viewed: 402 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »