- Quality Education in the Heartland
- New Trainings Beginning This Fall
- 2015 Biodynamic Planting Guide & Calendar
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Camphill Special School
- The Journey is Everything
- January National Conference in California
- Serving Schools and Families
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Naturally Warm for All Ages
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- Download Waldorf Articles and Podcasts!
- Support for Working with Young Children
First Grade Teacher for 2014-2015
Jan 29 2014 | Cape Ann Waldorf School | Beverly, MA
ABOUT CAPE ANN WALDORF SCHOOL:
Our healthy, thriving school, now in its 27th year, is a full member of AWSNA. Our school has approximately 125 children enrolled in nursery through eighth grade. Children in grades one through eight participate in several subject classes, including Physical Education, Music (Strings and Orchestra), Handwork, Foreign Language (German and Spanish), and Eurythmy. Our Early Childhood program includes two kindergartens, two nurseries, and a parent-child program.
Our faculty is a diverse, multi-generational group of men and women. We are a mix of both new and experienced teachers. We are committed to faculty support and development and provide ongoing mentoring and regular evaluation. Our governance structure includes a full time Administrator and an established College of Teachers. We enjoy strong collaborative relationships among our Faculty, College, Board, and Parents.
We are located in a picturesque area just north of Boston, Massachusetts. Our school is now in our third school year at our new campus on historic Moraine Farm. We are a short commuter train ride to the city of Boston, with its world class symphony orchestra, museums, and universities. To learn more about our school, visit our website, www.capeannwaldorf.org.
HOW TO APPLY:
We invite you to send a letter of introduction, your resume, and three letters of recommendation (or contact information for three references) to Cape Ann Waldorf School, Attention: Teacher Search Committee, 701 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA, 01915. Please send email inquiries or electronic application materials to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Viewed: 277 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »