- Everything a Teacher Needs
- New Trainings Beginning This Fall
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- January National Conference in California
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- The Journey is Everything
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Support for Working with Young Children
- Camphill Special School
- Download Waldorf Articles and Podcasts!
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- 2015 Biodynamic Planting Guide & Calendar
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Parent Child Teacher
May 12 2014 | Da Vinci Waldorf School | Wauconda, Illinois
We are interested in candidates with Waldorf early childhood classroom experience coupled with completed or ongoing Waldorf teacher training or conference attendance. Candidates must be willing to visit our parent-child classroom and another area Waldorf school parent-child program this spring to help with the transition. Ideal candidates must be willing to attend area conferences or teacher training programs and work with a mentor. We seek individuals who are flexible, creative, and enthusiastic about helping out in various capacities as we fulfill our school’s mission.
Please submit your letter of interest along with a resume and references to [email protected]
Viewed: 236 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »