- Serving Schools and Families
- Support for Working with Young Children
- Waldorf-inspired Homeschool Curriculum
- Excellent Waldorf Teacher Preparation
- Resources for Teachers and Parents
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- In-Depth, Practical, and Affordable.
- The Journey is Everything
- Planting the seeds of a better world. Online.
- Camphill Special School
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- This July in the Temperate Northwest
- Download Waldorf Articles and Podcasts!
- Self-Discipline Through Mastering Form
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Parent Child Teacher
May 12 2014 | Da Vinci Waldorf School | Wauconda, Illinois
We are interested in candidates with Waldorf early childhood classroom experience coupled with completed or ongoing Waldorf teacher training or conference attendance. Candidates must be willing to visit our parent-child classroom and another area Waldorf school parent-child program this spring to help with the transition. Ideal candidates must be willing to attend area conferences or teacher training programs and work with a mentor. We seek individuals who are flexible, creative, and enthusiastic about helping out in various capacities as we fulfill our school’s mission.
Please submit your letter of interest along with a resume and references to [email protected]
Viewed: 141 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »