- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- The Journey is Everything
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
Jan 11 2017 | Suncoast Waldorf School | Palm Harbor, FL
This is a full-time, salaried position.
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage school admissions process from first contact through acceptance
- Plan and oversee tours and open houses
- Maintain accurate data for current and applying families, and inquiry database
- Collaborate with faculty and administrative staff
- Provide regular reports to the Faculty, Administration, and Board of Trustees
- Implement and assist in the creation of a marketing plan
- Staff the front office during shift hours and respond to all corresponding office needs
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong knowledge of Waldorf principles and curriculum preferred; study and training required for candidates having no prior knowledge of Waldorf education
- Warm, professional demeanor; excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to work in a team environment in addition to working independently, using own initiative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and ability to adhere to timelines
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Some evening and weekend hours required
The following qualities are required in candidates wishing to be considered for this position: warm, dynamic, articulate, likes children, passionate about education and child development, thoughtful, patient, flexible, open, welcoming and empathetic.
To apply for this position, please email a letter of interest, brief biography, curriculum vitae and three references to [email protected] Include “Admissions Director” in the subject of the email.
Viewed: 274 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »