- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Serving Schools and Families
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- In-depth, Self-paced Study
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- The Journey is Everything
First Grade Teacher 2017-18
Jan 11 2017 | Highland Hall Waldorf School | Northridge, CA
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree and a Waldorf training certificate. Applicants should have a commitment to working in an environment that fosters the education of the whole human being. Experience as a class teacher is desired.
Our beautiful 11-acre campus sits atop a grassy hill in a scenic neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley. Our children learn and play surrounded by lush grounds and a variety of trees, with ample space for nature walks. We have a bio-dynamic garden and farm, and an orchard where the children learn to cultivate fruits, vegetables, and other plants. Our campus also has a spacious grassy playing field and gymnasium where the children enjoy a variety of physical activities.
Established in 1955, Highland Hall was the West Coast’s first Waldorf school and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Association of Waldorf Schools in North America (AWSNA).
Serving children from nursery to 12th grade, we are a solidly established school determined to be exemplary in providing Waldorf education, and in fostering healthy relationships and a spirit of service to others. Highland Hall faculty continually strives to recreate our school to meet the needs of our children and families.
We are fortunate to have The Waldorf Institute of Southern California (WISC) on our campus, offering teacher education programs and professional development workshops, events and summer courses.
We invite you to bring your talent, ideas and energy as we prepare today’s children for the ever-challenging needs of the future.
Salaries range from $47,500-$70,000 commensurate with experience. The comprehensive benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan, vision, life and long term disability insurance. Tuition remission is provided for full time faculty children.
Qualified and interested candidates please email letter of interest, resume and 3 references to: [email protected]
Viewed: 106 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »