- The Journey is Everything
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Serving Schools and Families
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
Eurythmy Teacher for Fall of 2017
Jan 30 2017 | Whatcom Hills Waldorf School | Bellingham, WA
We value excellent communication skills, both with colleagues and parents, commitment to self-development and an artistic sense for meeting the needs of the children. Building and maintaining good relationships with students and knowing how to joyfully introduce them to Eurythmy is essential.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and have completed a full Eurythmy training. A minimum of three years of teaching Eurythmy at a Waldorf school is preferred.
Our school and our community:
Founded in 1986, our school is celebrating its 30th year anniversary with an active and supportive parent body and committed faculty members. We are a fully accredited AWSNA school, with two pre-schools, two kindergartens, and grades one through eight, with a total of over 200 students.
On the shores of Bellingham Bay with Mount Baker as its backdrop, Bellingham is the last major city before the Washington coastline meets the Canadian border. The City of Bellingham, which serves as the county seat of Whatcom County, is at the center of a uniquely picturesque area offering a rich variety of recreational, cultural, educational and economic activities. We encourage you to visit our website (www.whws.org) to find out more about our school and our community.
We offer a comparable base salary, plus increments for Waldorf training and years of experience.
Benefits: medical, tuition remission, mentoring and financial support for professional development.
Please send a letter of introduction, resume, brief biography and contact information with three references to Kathy Fraser, [email protected]
Viewed: 217 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »