- The Journey is Everything
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
Full-Time High School Physics Teacher
Feb 03 2017 | The Waldorf School of San Diego | San Diego, CA
The faculty works collaboratively, and all of our full-time high school teachers are fully trained in Waldorf Education. The school is looking for a high school math and physics teacher with prior Waldorf teaching experience to join our faculty.
The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelor’s degree in teaching sciences and certification in Waldorf education, and have the joint capacities to inspire our students and help lead our school. We offer full-time carrying faculty members a generous starting salary with increments for training and experience, tuition remission, a health care plan, and 401K with matching contribution. Please send your resume and a letter of interest to our Teacher Search Committee at [email protected] and include contact information for your references.
Viewed: 317 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »