- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Serving Schools and Families
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- The Journey is Everything
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- In-depth, Self-paced Study
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Quality Education in the Heartland
Full-Time High School Physics Teacher
Feb 03 2017 | The Waldorf School of San Diego | San Diego, CA
The faculty works collaboratively, and all of our full-time high school teachers are fully trained in Waldorf Education. The school is looking for a high school math and physics teacher with prior Waldorf teaching experience to join our faculty.
The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelor’s degree in teaching sciences and certification in Waldorf education, and have the joint capacities to inspire our students and help lead our school. We offer full-time carrying faculty members a generous starting salary with increments for training and experience, tuition remission, a health care plan, and 401K with matching contribution. Please send your resume and a letter of interest to our Teacher Search Committee at [email protected] and include contact information for your references.
Viewed: 158 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »