- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- The Journey is Everything
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Serving Schools and Families
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
Feb 13 2017 | The Wutong Mountain Waldorf School | Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province, China
We are located on the outskirts of Shenzhen in a peaceful village which is being developed as an artists community by the Chinese government. The village sits at the foot of the tallest mountain in the Pearl River delta and enjoys a comfortable semi-tropical climate. The vibrant, exciting city of Hong Kong is just an hour away by public transportation. The school currently has first through sixth grade and a combined seventh/eighth grade. It is a harmonious school and is dedicated to become the best school if possible.
We are offering:
1.Air ticket : One round trip ticket every year.
2. Salary: Between US $1,200-3,000 per month, based on experience.
3. Accommodation: We provide a private room with shared living room, kitchen and bathroom. We are also willing to provide for special requirements if needed.
4.Holidays: Every year there will be a six-week summer holiday, a four-week winter holiday, a two-week spring holiday and one week autumn holiday. In China, there are some other Chinese holidays.
5.Working time: Five day work week from Monday to Friday with occasional weekend festivals and workshops.
6.Food: A Vegetarian lunch is provided on school days.
7.Mentoring and Workshops: We host regular visits from Waldorf teachers from around the world and are connected to the China Friends of Waldorf which works to support developing Waldorf schools throughout the country.
The position starts in September,2017. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and a recommendation from your current school or the school you worked at before, to the email box of our school’s HR. The email address is [email protected] .
Viewed: 165 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »