- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- In-depth, Self-paced Study
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Serving Schools and Families
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- The Journey is Everything
Teacher Development Internship
Feb 14 2017 | Youth Initiative High School | Viroqua
The goal for this program is to focus on educating and training new teachers on the Youth Initiative model.
The Youth Initiative Teacher Development Intern will have the chance to learn about Waldorf education, Project Based Learning, as well as unique models of education used by the various faculty at YIHS. Participants will be expected to be engaged in the material on hand, accept responsibility in and outside of the classroom
See more details here: http://www.yihs.net/uploads/6/5/5/3/6553383/developingteacherprogramoutline.pdf
Viewed: 85 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »