- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Serving Schools and Families
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- The Journey is Everything
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
Teacher Development Internship
Feb 14 2017 | Youth Initiative High School | Viroqua
The goal for this program is to focus on educating and training new teachers on the Youth Initiative model.
The Youth Initiative Teacher Development Intern will have the chance to learn about Waldorf education, Project Based Learning, as well as unique models of education used by the various faculty at YIHS. Participants will be expected to be engaged in the material on hand, accept responsibility in and outside of the classroom
See more details here: http://www.yihs.net/uploads/6/5/5/3/6553383/developingteacherprogramoutline.pdf
Viewed: 212 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »