- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- The Journey is Everything
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
Waldorf Au Pair / Nanny near NYC
Feb 15 2017 | - | Greenwich, CT
We are near NYC on the beautiful gold coast of lower Fairfield County in Greenwich, CT -- great beaches, parks, playgrounds, libraries, farms, orchards, etc.
Our family has 3 young girls who attend an outdoor preschool until 5 and then are homeschooled.
We are seeking an au pair / nanny with Waldorf experience and Christian values to help us at home. This role is a combination of education/tutoring and childcare/household assistance.
We offer a competitive compensation package including housing and additional Waldorf training on a case by case basis.
We look forward to getting to know you.
Viewed: 196 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »