- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Serving Schools and Families
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- The Journey is Everything
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Waldorf Training in Australia
FRENCH TEACHER (part-time, middle/high school)
Feb 16 2017 | Monadnock Waldorf School | Keene, NH
Monadnock Waldorf School is located in the city of Keene in southwestern New Hampshire among the beautiful hills of the Monadnock region. Founded in 1976, our school offers Waldorf Education to students from Early Childhood to High School and is an accredited member of Association of Waldorf Schools of North America and New England Association of Schools and Colleges, and a member of Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America.
We invite you to send a letter of interest, a resume, and names and contact information for three professional references to The Hiring Committee, Monadnock Waldorf School, 98 S. Lincoln Street, Keene, NH 03431 or [email protected]
Candidates must have proof that they are eligible to work in the USA.
Viewed: 251 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »