- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- The Journey is Everything
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Assistant Teacher for Parent-Child Class
Feb 16 2017 | Azalea Mountain School | Asheville, North Carolina
This person needs to have some knowledge and interest in Waldorf Education and a sense of reverence for the significance of early childhood.
The duties of this teacher include:
Preparing the warm and wholesome snack to nourish all the participants.
Making ready the snack table for the shared meal.
Tidying up after the meal.
Assisting the lead teacher with providing an opportunity for parents to participate in the seasonal craft making.
Helping the lead teacher in providing and holding a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment where children and parents can grow and learn.
Tidying up the classroom after the parents and children leave.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to [email protected] to be considered for this position.
Viewed: 322 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »