- In-depth, Self-paced Study
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- The Journey is Everything
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Assistant Teacher for Parent-Child Class
Feb 16 2017 | Azalea Mountain School | Asheville, North Carolina
This person needs to have some knowledge and interest in Waldorf Education and a sense of reverence for the significance of early childhood.
The duties of this teacher include:
Preparing the warm and wholesome snack to nourish all the participants.
Making ready the snack table for the shared meal.
Tidying up after the meal.
Assisting the lead teacher with providing an opportunity for parents to participate in the seasonal craft making.
Helping the lead teacher in providing and holding a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment where children and parents can grow and learn.
Tidying up the classroom after the parents and children leave.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to [email protected] to be considered for this position.
Viewed: 66 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »