- Waldorf Student Information System
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Serving Schools and Families
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- The Journey is Everything
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Assistant Teacher for Parent-Child Class
Feb 16 2017 | Azalea Mountain School | Asheville, North Carolina
This person needs to have some knowledge and interest in Waldorf Education and a sense of reverence for the significance of early childhood.
The duties of this teacher include:
Preparing the warm and wholesome snack to nourish all the participants.
Making ready the snack table for the shared meal.
Tidying up after the meal.
Assisting the lead teacher with providing an opportunity for parents to participate in the seasonal craft making.
Helping the lead teacher in providing and holding a safe, nurturing, and supportive environment where children and parents can grow and learn.
Tidying up the classroom after the parents and children leave.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to [email protected] to be considered for this position.
Viewed: 329 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »