- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Serving Schools and Families
- The Journey is Everything
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
Part Time Spanish Teacher
Feb 19 2017 | Four Winds Waldorf School | Warrenville, IL
The faculty of Four Winds is seeking a colleague to teach Spanish part time to our first through eighth grade students. The ideal candidate would have classroom teaching experience, as well as a familiarity with Waldorf education, and how it is applied to the teaching of languages.
If you are interested in joining our faculty, please send a resume and letter of interest to: [email protected] with the subject heading "Spanish teaching position".
Viewed: 102 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »