- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- The Journey is Everything
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Serving Schools and Families
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
Feb 21 2017 | Siskiyou School | Ashland, OR
The Siskiyou School is a thriving First - Eighth Grade Waldorf School, with 25 full and part-time teachers and a student body of 185. Classes range in size from 22-28. Ten home-based Waldorf pre-schools and kindergartens feed into the school. Our two-acre campus houses eight spacious classrooms, a performance and assembly space which hosts our theater and Eurythmy program, and breakout rooms for track and specialty classes, a spacious play area, gardening space and use of a city park used for our games and recess. The school is on the city’s bike path and walking distance to hiking trails.
Ashland is a cosmopolitan small town, home to Southern Oregon University and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival. There are two weekly farmers markets, a Co-op Grocery store, hiking trails in and around the town, many local farms, artists and a thriving local music scene making Ashland a very desirable small town. Hiking, skiing, rafting, camping, biking and rock climbing are all easily accessible in the Rogue Valley. Closest airport: Medford, OR.
We are fully enrolled with a wait-list for some grades and have an astute Board who has maintained our financial health through our founding years. Our parent body is active throughout the school, and our faculty is free to teach.
• Native Spanish speaker and/or excellent language skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3–5 years of Spanish teaching experience, Waldorf training and experience preferred
• Confident classroom presence; strong social and communication skills
Please contact our Head of School, Lisa Barry, with any questions. Send your resume with cover letter to [email protected] We will keep the search open until we find the right teacher. We look forward to hearing from you!
Call: 541-482-8223 e-mail: [email protected]
Viewed: 141 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »