- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Serving Schools and Families
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- The Journey is Everything
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
Cross Country Coach
Feb 21 2017 | Mountain Sage Community School | Fort Collins, CO
Mountain Sage Community School seeks a Cross Country Coach for its growing middle school cross country program. Practice will take place 4-5 days each week, from 3:40-4:30pm. The season ranges from mid-August to early October. There will likely be 5-6 meets, usually during the week, and one was on a weekend.
Education and Work Related Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous cross country coaching experience strongly preferred
• Must have expertise in the fundamental skills, rules, and schemes pertaining to cross country
• CPR, First Aid and AED certifications required before coaching assignment begins
Roles and Responsibilities
• Communication and coordination with parents of participating students
• Ensuring collection of necessary fees and paperwork for participating students
• Serve as a coordinator/liaison with the Poudre School District sports department
• Ability to manage and motivate students
• Ability to manage and work with an assistant coach
Salary and Benefits:
We are offering a $2000 stipend for this position.
Candidates interested in pursuing the Cross Country Coach position should review the school’s website prior to applying: www.mountainsage.org. We accept applications via email. No phone calls please. Please email a cover letter articulating your relationship to the Mountain Sage mission/vision and Cross Country Coach, a resume, and three professional references to: [email protected] Please indicate Cross Country Coach in the subject line of the email. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled. You will be contacted by a member of the Hiring Committee if we are interested in pursuing your application. Mountain Sage Community School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Viewed: 162 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »