- Serving Schools and Families
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- The Journey is Everything
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Everything a Teacher Needs
Child Care and Early Years Coordinator
Feb 27 2017 | Mulberry Waldorf School | Kingston
of Child Care and Early Years Coordinator
SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
This is a 30% part-time position. The Child Care and Early Years (CCEY) Coordinator will work in collaboration with the Administrative Head and Lead Morning Garden teacher to oversee the management of the licensed Morning Garden Nursery program. Responsibilities include:
- developing, updating and maintaining policies and procedures in accordance with the CCEY Act;
- corresponding and communicating with the Program Advisor, Ministry of Education;
- renewing and revising of license for Morning Garden Nursery program and any ensuing requirements;
- meeting weekly with Administrative Head and Lead Morning Garden teacher; and,
- other responsibilities as required.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
The following qualities are important:
• early childhood post-secondary education and/or experience, preferably in a Waldorf setting;
• relevant CCEY Act experience and/or training;
• strong organizational skills and energy for working in a vibrant community-based school;
• strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• empathetic and effective communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues;
• ability to work collaboratively with Faculty and Board within Mulberry’s governance structure; and,
• recent Police Check (within 3 months of hiring) and valid CPR-First Aid training.
Mulberry Waldorf School is an independent and community-based school and a not-for profit charitable organization, established in 1996. We offer programs for students and their parents from birth through Grade Eight. Our School is located within an active downtown community in historic Kingston, with access to local parks, waterfront, conservation areas and provincial parks. Our Board of Directors, teachers, administration and parents work collaboratively to sustain the operations of the School.
Salary is determined based on qualifications and years of experience. The base annual full-time salary for this position is $30,000. The school supports professional development as well as health allowances, mentoring, and tuition reduction for staff children.
We invite interested applicants to send a cover letter, resumé, and references by April 28, 2017 to:
Human Resources Committee ~ Mulberry Waldorf School
25 Markland Street, Kingston, Ontario K7K 1S2
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: (613) 542-0669
Mulberry Waldorf School is committed to employment equity, and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
We encourage applications from all qualified candidates; however, Canadian citizens will be given priority.
We thank all candidates in advance, but will only contact those selected for an interview.
Viewed: 172 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »