- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Serving Schools and Families
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- The Journey is Everything
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
Feb 27 2017 | Seeking | Prince Edward Island, Canada
We are a family of 4. We have a 3 yr old daughter, and a 3 month old son. We are currently in the process of starting a Waldorf school and aim to have Kindergarten and a Grade 1/2 split started by September 1. Between planning the school, and working our business (We produce bone broth) we are needing a nanny to help out with the children and housework. We live in beautiful Prince Edward Island. We have a small farm where we raise chickens for our bone broth. We also have a couple dogs, a few horses, a couple cows, and a cat. We want the children to enjoy time outside each day and are looking for a lovely nanny with waldorf experience.
We can be contacted at [email protected]
Viewed: 107 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »