- Waldorf Student Information System
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Serving Schools and Families
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- The Journey is Everything
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
Mar 08 2017 | Woodland Charter School | Applegate Valley, Oregon
Our school community will welcome you to wonderful southern Oregon, where the living is affordable and the land is beautiful and varied. We are one-two hours from: Crater Lake, the Stout Grove (giant redwoods), the Oregon Coast, and the Pacific Crest Trail, with many accessible high peaks. Our amazing local river systems offer rafting, kayaking, and swimming for water enthusiasts. Biodynamic and organic farms abound in this temperate zone, and we have many farmers in our school community.
Our school, which opened in October 2012 with 60 students, expects an enrollment of 200 students in September 2017 in grades 1- 8. Grades 1 though 8 will be stand-alone classes with 25 students each. Our curriculum includes the following special subjects: Spanish Language, Music (includes choral singing and string instruments), Handwork, Woodworking, Eurythmy, Games/Movement and Gardening.
An ideal candidate would have:
• Oregon certification or registration with the TSPC
• Some knowledge of Waldorf Education
• Skill in singing, recorder playing and music theory
• Experience teaching music to elementary aged children
• Enthusiastic, creative, and loving with students
• Ability to work well with colleagues, administration, and parents
• Competitive pay
• Mentorship program and professional development funds
• Pension plan through the state of Oregon
Please submit a resume, letter of interest, a brief biography, copies of transcripts and 3 professional references to [email protected]
Viewed: 111 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »