- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- The Journey is Everything
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
Mar 10 2017 | Cincinnati Waldorf School | Cincinnati, Ohio
We value excellent skills in organizational leadership, both written and verbal communication; experience in management, finance and operations, high self-motivation and independent initiation of projects and tasks; attention to detail; and computer skills. The ideal candidate is ready to be a student of Anthroposophy, participate fully in our school festivals and events and build community support. Past experience with non-profit leadership and Waldorf Education is preferable but not necessary. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
The Cincinnati Waldorf School has provided a strong, social education for over 40 years and we continue to experience sustained growth and retention. Our current enrollment of over 200 students represents a wide diversity across neighborhood, economics, ethnicity and lifestyle.
Our new school building is located in the village of Mariemont. Mariemont is one of but a few planned communities in the United States, with a rich and unique history. The Village was designated a National Historic Landmark in 2007. Our strong programming includes parent-child classes, pre-school, kindergarten, as well as Grades 1 through 8, Eurythmy, Spanish, Handwork, Spatial Dynamics, Woodwork, and Music.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and a resume listing background, training,experience, and three references. Interviews for qualified candidates will begin at once. Call or write Soni Kastner at 513-541-0220 extension 209 or [email protected]
Viewed: 106 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »