- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- The Journey is Everything
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
English language teacher
Mar 10 2017 | École Rudolf Steiner de Montréal | Montréal, Québec, Canada
The school's official language is french though being in the city we presentely attract many english speaking families. Our school is the only Waldorf on the island of Montreal so the english teacher teaches in classes with a high percentage of students who speak english well but need to learn reading and writing skills.The teacher who is presentely leaving was with us for 5 years and was hoping that the new candidate could be present in the school for some time before the end of the year to meet the children and have the best possible transition.
The english classes are taught from 1st to 8th grade, for a total of 20 45m periods during the week. It is a full time position.
École Rudolf Steiner de Montréal started in 1980, the school has owned its building since 2007, we are growing every year. The coming year we will have 210 students. We are renovating this summer to meet the needs of these new students.
The school has a dynamic and young faculty supported by a number of more experienced colleagues. The english teacher will have an experienced mentor to support his ou her integration to the school and work with the children.
The english language is important to our communauty which is very diversified. Most families speak english as a first or second language at home, we want our families to feel that the beauty and spirit of the english langage is well card for and recognized as the children strive to learn french.It is a wonderful and special challenge.
- Bachelor degree in education
- Waldorf training
- Proficient in art: singing, drawing, recitation, etc
- Open to collegial work
- Capacity to collaborate with colleagues and parents
- Annual base
- Pension plan
- Free tuition for children
Please visit our website: www.ersm.org
If you are interested send to Francine LaTerreur :
- Letter of interest
- State or Provincial certification
- Waldorf certification
Montreal is a beautiful city, we are looking forward to meeting you
École Rudolf Steiner de Montréal
Viewed: 161 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »