- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- The Journey is Everything
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Serving Schools and Families
Maestra/o de Español (Immediate Opening)
Mar 10 2017 | Berkeley Rose Waldorf School | Berkeley, Calif.
Ideal candidates will have a native Spanish-speaking background and have experience working with elementary-age children using an artistic approach. Responsibilities include: planning and leading 8 weekly, age-appropriate, 45-minute Spanish language classes for Grades 1 through 4, in collaboration with the class teachers; preparing mid-term and end-of-year reports for each student; working within the budget allocated for the program; and attendance at one weekly faculty meeting per month.
Berkeley Rose Waldorf School, in its eighth year, currently serves children in nursery through fourth grade (growing a grade a year), with a student body of 130. Located near downtown Berkeley and the Cal campus, Berkeley Rose is easily accessible by bus, rapid public transit, and bike. As a community, Berkeley Rose offers an environment in which communication is transparent, compassionate, and open, and where diversity of all kinds is supported. It is a school that is open-minded and supports families exploring and discovering the best choices for their children. Berkeley Rose is a nonprofit 501c3; is a member of WECAN; and is a developing member of AWSNA. On the About Us page, you may view the dynamic group of educators who make up this growing school.
Learn more at www.berkeleyrose.org. See our Facebook page for photos: https://www.facebook.com/berkeleyroseschool/
To apply, please send as a Word or PDF document 1) A cover letter of interest 2) Your résumé, detailing information about your Waldorf and other teaching experience, and 3) Three professional references and two references from parents with whom you’ve worked (include relation, names, phone numbers, email addresses). Send your application to [email protected]
We look forward to reading your application. Best wishes in your teaching journey!
Viewed: 140 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »