- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- The Journey is Everything
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Serving Schools and Families
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
Maestra/o de Español (Immediate Opening)
Mar 10 2017 | Berkeley Rose Waldorf School | Berkeley, Calif.
Ideal candidates will have a native Spanish-speaking background and have experience working with elementary-age children using an artistic approach. Responsibilities include: planning and leading 8 weekly, age-appropriate, 45-minute Spanish language classes for Grades 1 through 4, in collaboration with the class teachers; preparing mid-term and end-of-year reports for each student; working within the budget allocated for the program; and attendance at one weekly faculty meeting per month.
Berkeley Rose Waldorf School, in its eighth year, currently serves children in nursery through fourth grade (growing a grade a year), with a student body of 130. Located near downtown Berkeley and the Cal campus, Berkeley Rose is easily accessible by bus, rapid public transit, and bike. As a community, Berkeley Rose offers an environment in which communication is transparent, compassionate, and open, and where diversity of all kinds is supported. It is a school that is open-minded and supports families exploring and discovering the best choices for their children. Berkeley Rose is a nonprofit 501c3; is a member of WECAN; and is a developing member of AWSNA. On the About Us page, you may view the dynamic group of educators who make up this growing school.
Learn more at www.berkeleyrose.org. See our Facebook page for photos: https://www.facebook.com/berkeleyroseschool/
To apply, please send as a Word or PDF document 1) A cover letter of interest 2) Your résumé, detailing information about your Waldorf and other teaching experience, and 3) Three professional references and two references from parents with whom you’ve worked (include relation, names, phone numbers, email addresses). Send your application to [email protected]
We look forward to reading your application. Best wishes in your teaching journey!
Viewed: 267 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »