- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Serving Schools and Families
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- The Journey is Everything
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Assistant Kindergarten Teacher for New School
Mar 11 2017 | New School | PEI, Canada
The ideal candidate will have Waldorf Training and teaching experience. Consideration will be given to teachers already in a training cycle. A deep commitment to Waldorf principles; love of working with young children, enthusiasm, good interpersonal/communication skills, ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions; ability to work collaboratively with Early Childhood colleagues; ability to effectively follow the guide of a lead teacher, and the ability to participate in an active community life are essential.
Viewed: 149 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »