- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Serving Schools and Families
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- The Journey is Everything
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
High Schools Teachers
Mar 13 2017 | Halton Waldorf School | Burlington, Ontario
At this time we are looking to connect with teachers who are interested in joining this initiative with the intention of becoming founding teachers, and to provide guidance and expertise as we shape this new endeavour.
Our school was founded in 1984, and is situated in Burlington, Ontario close to the vibrant, multi-cultural city of Toronto, beautiful conservation and nature areas, and several Waldorf Schools.
We invite you to connect with one of the members of our High School Committee to learn more about our school, the community and our plans to offer a full Waldorf Education to young people in the Burlington area.
Please contact Siobhan Hughes, Administrator, at the Halton Waldorf School: [email protected]
Halton Waldorf School is a full member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) and a member of WECAN.
Viewed: 80 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »