- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- The Journey is Everything
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
High Schools Teachers
Mar 13 2017 | Halton Waldorf School | Burlington, Ontario
At this time we are looking to connect with teachers who are interested in joining this initiative with the intention of becoming founding teachers, and to provide guidance and expertise as we shape this new endeavour.
Our school was founded in 1984, and is situated in Burlington, Ontario close to the vibrant, multi-cultural city of Toronto, beautiful conservation and nature areas, and several Waldorf Schools.
We invite you to connect with one of the members of our High School Committee to learn more about our school, the community and our plans to offer a full Waldorf Education to young people in the Burlington area.
Please contact Siobhan Hughes, Administrator, at the Halton Waldorf School: [email protected]
Halton Waldorf School is a full member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) and a member of WECAN.
Viewed: 127 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »