- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- The Journey is Everything
- Serving Schools and Families
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
First Grade Class Teacher
Mar 13 2017 | Waldorf School of the Peninsula | Los Altos, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Waldorf School of the Peninsula is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic grades teacher to take our First Grade class in the 2017-2018 school year. We will be welcoming a large class of very enthusiastic students coming out of our Early Childhood program. Candidates must be committed to excellence in teaching, parent education and dialogue, self-development, and collegial cooperation. Bachelor’s degree and Waldorf training required. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is interested in joining our well established grades faculty within a growing and thriving Silicon Valley community.
-Certificate of Completion in Waldorf Teaching
-Previous Waldorf class teaching experience
Applicants should demonstrate:
-Strong classroom management skills and a commitment to professionalism.
-Positive communication skills with parents.
-An ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
Waldorf School of the Peninsula (Nursery - Grade 12) is celebrating its 32nd year of bringing Waldorf education to Northern California. Our school has two beautiful campuses: nursery through grade 5 in Los Altos, and a few miles away in Mountain View are grades 6-12. Our school is a full member of and accredited by the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America. The school is also fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume, a letter of interest, and a brief biography with the subject line stating “First Grade Class Teacher" to [email protected]
Viewed: 114 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »