- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Serving Schools and Families
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- The Journey is Everything
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Training in Australia
First Grade Class Teacher
Mar 13 2017 | Waldorf School of the Peninsula | Los Altos, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Waldorf School of the Peninsula is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic grades teacher to take our First Grade class in the 2017-2018 school year. We will be welcoming a large class of very enthusiastic students coming out of our Early Childhood program. Candidates must be committed to excellence in teaching, parent education and dialogue, self-development, and collegial cooperation. Bachelor’s degree and Waldorf training required. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is interested in joining our well established grades faculty within a growing and thriving Silicon Valley community.
-Certificate of Completion in Waldorf Teaching
-Previous Waldorf class teaching experience
Applicants should demonstrate:
-Strong classroom management skills and a commitment to professionalism.
-Positive communication skills with parents.
-An ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
Waldorf School of the Peninsula (Nursery - Grade 12) is celebrating its 32nd year of bringing Waldorf education to Northern California. Our school has two beautiful campuses: nursery through grade 5 in Los Altos, and a few miles away in Mountain View are grades 6-12. Our school is a full member of and accredited by the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America. The school is also fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume, a letter of interest, and a brief biography with the subject line stating “First Grade Class Teacher" to [email protected]
Viewed: 207 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »