- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- The Journey is Everything
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Training in Australia
MS and HS School Science and HS Math Teacher
Mar 13 2017 | Waldorf School of the Peninsula | Los Altos, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Waldorf School of the Peninsula is seeking a Waldorf trained and experienced Middle School and High School Earth Science and Physics, and Math Teacher for the 2017-18 school year. This is a full-time position beginning Fall of 2017. We are looking for an individual dedicated to Waldorf education, with love and enthusiasm for teaching. We value collaborative working relations among our colleagues, and confidence in representing Waldorf education to the broader community.
Join as our new full-time teacher for the fall of 2017! The ideal candidate will have a minimum bachelor’s degree in science or math, Waldorf training and Waldorf teaching experience, and experience working with middle school and high school students. The position will include teaching some math skills classes.
We welcome teachers that appreciate the richness in the bond and connection within the student-teacher relationship. Our teachers are willing to adapt curriculum and support meeting the student where they are. We are seeking teachers who enjoy working with adolescents while maintaining professionalism and a good sense humor.
We particularly welcome trained teachers to help the school continue to develop in a responsible, forward-thinking way that meets the dynamic energy of our Silicon Valley constituency but slows its jangle and hyper-competitiveness.
Waldorf School of the Peninsula (Nursery - Grade 12) is celebrating its 32nd year of bringing Waldorf education to Northern California. Our school has two beautiful campuses: Nursery through grade 5 in Los Altos and a few miles away in Mountain View are grades 6-12. Our school is a full member of and accredited by the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America. The school is also fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume, a letter of interest, and a brief biography to [email protected] with the subject line stating "MS and HS Science and HS Math Teacher".
Viewed: 70 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »