- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Serving Schools and Families
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- The Journey is Everything
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
High School Math Teacher
Mar 13 2017 | Waldorf School of the Peninsula | Los Altos, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Waldorf School of the Peninsula is seeking a high school Mathematics teacher beginning September 2017. This could be a salaried full-time position or a part-time position teaching classes in grades 9-12. The ideal candidate would have a solid background in mathematics, a bachelor's degree, and teaching experience at the high school level. Willingness to learn and incorporate Waldorf Education in the classroom will be advantageous.
We welcome teachers that appreciate the richness in the bond and connection within the student-teacher relationship. Our teachers are willing to adapt curriculum and support meeting the student where they are. We are seeking teachers who enjoy working with adolescents while maintaining professionalism and a good sense humor.
We particularly welcome inquiries from experienced math teachers to help the school continue to develop in a responsible, forward-thinking way that meets the dynamic energy of our Silicon Valley constituency but slows its jangle and hyper-competitiveness.
Waldorf School of the Peninsula (Nursery - Grade 12) is celebrating its 32nd year of bringing Waldorf education to Northern California. Our school has two beautiful campuses: Nursery through grade 5 in Los Altos and a few miles away in Mountain View are grades 6-12. Our school is a full member of and accredited by the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America. The school is also fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Interested candidates should e-mail their resume, a letter of interest, and a brief biography to [email protected] with the subject line stating "High School Math Teacher".
Viewed: 124 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »