- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- The Journey is Everything
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
1st and 4th grade positions for 2017-2018
Mar 13 2017 | Davis Waldorf School | Davis
The Davis Waldorf School (located in Northern California near Sacramento) seeks two grades teachers for our beautiful expanded campus complete with a new administration building.
Our 30 year old school serves 200 children from preschool – 8th grade. We have a strong and experienced faculty dedicated to working out of Anthroposophy. The administrative team (Pedagogical Chair, business, bookkeeping, enrollment, development, registrar, and receptionist) work well together supporting the tasks necessary to deliver a full Waldorf curriculum. Our parents are invested in their children's education and in the school, bringing great enthusiasm and energy to any project.
We will be contacting candidates who meet the following qualifications: Bachelors or Masters Degree and Waldorf School Teaching Certification. Prior teaching experience is highly desirable. Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, full tuition and child care remission for up to two children ages 2– grade 8, remission available through the Sacramento Waldorf High School, retirement plan, and ongoing teacher development opportunities are offered.
Our school is located in Davis, California, just one and a half hours from Sierra skiing in Tahoe, one hour from the San Francisco Bay Area, and one hour from California’s famed wine region. Davis is a university town with a progressive, vigorous community noted for its small-town style, energy conservation, environmental programs, parks, tree preservation, red double-decker London buses, miles of bike paths and greenbelts, and the quality of its educational institutions.
We are accredited by and a full member school of AWSNA [Association of Waldorf Schools of North America] and WECAN [Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America].
To apply, please mail or email a cover letter, your resume, and contact information for three references to the Davis Waldorf School at: [email protected] 3100 Sycamore Ln., Davis, CA 95616 Fax: 530-753-0944
Viewed: 108 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »