- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Serving Schools and Families
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- The Journey is Everything
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Playgroup or Bridge Group Teacher
Mar 14 2017 | - | Corona del Mar, California
The ideal candidate will be experienced in Waldorf or similar sensory-based early childhood education, exude a natural warmth and love for working with children, and have the initiative to create a rich classroom environment and strong daily rhythm.
As a founding faculty member, this person will play an important role in realizing our vision of a school and parenting center that educates not only the young child, but also the parent and extended family members in the importance of sensory education and secure attachment.
If interested, please send us your resume and a cover letter. [email protected]
Viewed: 110 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »