- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Waldorf Student Information System
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Serving Schools and Families
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- The Journey is Everything
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Training in Australia
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Mar 15 2017 | Seattle Waldorf School, Three Cedars Campus | Bellevue, WA
Founded in 1980, Seattle Waldorf School is a Washington State approved school serving approximately 550 students in programs from Preschool through Grade 12. The school is a full member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA), a candidate school of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS), and a member of the Washington Federation of Independent School (WFIS).
Our wooded grade school campuses in north Seattle and Bellevue offer students an intimate setting to learn and grow, while the high school is located in the vibrant Magnuson Park complex. For more information about Seattle Waldorf School, please visit our web site at www.seattlewaldorf.org.
Hours and Compensation
This is a salaried position based on experience that is benefit eligible.
Interested candidates should respond immediately by email with a letter of interest, resume, and employment application, available on the school web site at:
Marlinda Siegfried, Human Resources
Seattle Waldorf School
It is the policy of Seattle Waldorf School (SWS) to provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement to qualified individuals with regard to all terms and conditions of employment. SWS complies with local, state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, disability, veteran status, age, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law.
Viewed: 330 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »