- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- The Journey is Everything
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
First Grade Teacher
Mar 15 2017 | Seattle Waldorf School, Meadowbrook Campus | Seattle, WA
Founded in 1980, Seattle Waldorf School has an experienced faculty who serve approximately 550 students in programs from Early Childhood through Grade 12 on four campuses. The school is a full member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) and a candidate school of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS). SWS operates within an innovative and effective governance structure which honors teachers’ commitment to Anthroposophy and focus on student well-being, while being committed to sustainable growth and success as a dynamic learning institution.
For more information about Seattle Waldorf School, please visit our web site at www.seattlewaldorf.org.
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. This position is benefit eligible. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and STD/LTD insurances, partial tuition remission, retirement, professional development support and teacher mentoring.
Interested candidates should respond immediately by email with a letter of interest, resume, and employment application, available on the school web site at: www.seattlewaldorf.org/SWS_Employment_Form.pdf .
Marlinda Siegfried, Human Resources
Seattle Waldorf School
It is the policy of Seattle Waldorf School (SWS) to provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement to qualified individuals with regard to all terms and conditions of employment. SWS complies with local, state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, disability, veteran status, age, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law.
Viewed: 87 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »