- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Waldorf Student Information System
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Serving Schools and Families
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
Mar 15 2017 | Austin Waldorf School | Austin, TX
The ideal candidate has a warm and friendly demeanor, works well under pressure, is proficient with office equipment and software, has excellent communication skills both oral and written, is highly professional, and able to manage priorities with minimal supervision. An associate or bachelor’s degree and experience in school administration is preferred. May 2017 start date is desired.
This is a full-time hourly position with excellent benefits including health and retirement plans. During the school year hours are 8 am to 4 pm and in the summer approximately 9 am to 2 pm. There are two weeks of paid vacation and regular school holidays.
To apply for this position, fill out an online application and include a cover letter and resume with three references.
Viewed: 273 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »