- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Serving Schools and Families
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- The Journey is Everything
Mar 15 2017 | Austin Waldorf School | Austin, TX
The ideal candidate has a warm and friendly demeanor, works well under pressure, is proficient with office equipment and software, has excellent communication skills both oral and written, is highly professional, and able to manage priorities with minimal supervision. An associate or bachelor’s degree and experience in school administration is preferred. May 2017 start date is desired.
This is a full-time hourly position with excellent benefits including health and retirement plans. During the school year hours are 8 am to 4 pm and in the summer approximately 9 am to 2 pm. There are two weeks of paid vacation and regular school holidays.
To apply for this position, fill out an online application and include a cover letter and resume with three references.
Viewed: 119 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »