- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- The Journey is Everything
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Serving Schools and Families
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Waldorf Training in Australia
Nurturing Nanny for 2 children
Mar 16 2017 | NA | San Antonio, Texas
We are looking for a nanny to help care for our two children at our home in San Antonio, Texas starting mid-august. Live in is not required, but is an option.
We have a spirited and outgoing 4 year old daughter and charming, playful 6 months old son. The general schedule for the day includes assisting with getting our 4 year old daughter either to or home from school, caring for our infant son, and assisting with light house hold duties.
We are looking for someone familiar with Waldorf methods for educating children to assist us in providing a consistent, nurturing, partnership to our parenting style. Ideally, we are looking for a person who enjoys spending time outside, facilitating imaginative play and “art projects”, cooking, and reading / telling stories.
I am a full time nurse researcher at a local hospital and my husband is an airline pilot. When my husband is at work, (4-6 days stretches) your work schedule will be 10 hour days 5 days per week. When he is home, the schedule is more flexible, generally 5 days per week 6 hours per day. I travel for work about 3 weeks broken up throughout the year and would like our nanny to be able to travel with us. You will have U.S. federal holidays off and any vacation time that we take as a family (approximately 1 month each year).
If interested, please contact me at [email protected] .
Viewed: 153 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »