- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- The Journey is Everything
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Serving Schools and Families
Nurturing Nanny for 2 children
Mar 16 2017 | NA | San Antonio, Texas
We are looking for a nanny to help care for our two children at our home in San Antonio, Texas starting mid-august. Live in is not required, but is an option.
We have a spirited and outgoing 4 year old daughter and charming, playful 6 months old son. The general schedule for the day includes assisting with getting our 4 year old daughter either to or home from school, caring for our infant son, and assisting with light house hold duties.
We are looking for someone familiar with Waldorf methods for educating children to assist us in providing a consistent, nurturing, partnership to our parenting style. Ideally, we are looking for a person who enjoys spending time outside, facilitating imaginative play and “art projects”, cooking, and reading / telling stories.
I am a full time nurse researcher at a local hospital and my husband is an airline pilot. When my husband is at work, (4-6 days stretches) your work schedule will be 10 hour days 5 days per week. When he is home, the schedule is more flexible, generally 5 days per week 6 hours per day. I travel for work about 3 weeks broken up throughout the year and would like our nanny to be able to travel with us. You will have U.S. federal holidays off and any vacation time that we take as a family (approximately 1 month each year).
If interested, please contact me at [email protected] .
Viewed: 88 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »