- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- The Journey is Everything
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Serving Schools and Families
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
Education Support Interventionist
Mar 16 2017 | Mountain Phoenix Community School | Wheat Ridge (Denver), CO
Our charter school, as a member of the Alliance for Public Waldorf Education, offers a comprehensive academic curriculum along with special subject classes in Handwork, Spanish, Art, Music, Orchestra, Games/Movement, and Eurythmy. Our thriving school with double tracks through the grades serves a diverse community of over 500 children, preschool through eighth grade, by providing a public Waldorf education. Located close to Denver, Colorado, our beautiful campus has a bubbling stream and views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. Our children enjoy year-round outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine each year.
Denver also appreciates a dynamic Anthroposophical community with an Anthroposophical medical practice, an active Anthroposophical society branch, study groups, Sound Circle Eurythmy, and 3 Waldorf high schools nearby.
Known as the Mile-High City, Denver has a vibrant art and performing arts community and dozens of great outdoor festivals. You will find everything a cosmopolitan city has to offer including easy access to the beautiful Rocky Mountains, as well as the nation’s 2nd largest performing arts center.
Our creative and passionate faculty is looking for a colleague who will enthusiastically join the collaborative work with faculty, staff, and parents. We offer competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and PERA (retirement).
The candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree, previous experience in school settings, and familiarity with Waldorf Education with a willingness to learn more.
To learn more about mountain phoenix community school, visit our website at http://www.mountainphoenix.org. To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] and include “Educational Support Interventionist” as the subject of the email. Thank you for considering this opportunity to become a part of our innovative community at mountain phoenix community school.
Viewed: 109 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »