- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Serving Schools and Families
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- The Journey is Everything
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
PE and Games Teacher
Mar 17 2017 | Seattle Waldorf School, Meadowbrook Campus | Seattle, WA
This instructor is responsible for creating and maintaining outdoor learning spaces (where activities are taught) and planning and delivering the physical education/games curriculum in alignment with the developmental needs of the students at each grade level. Candidates should have experience in teaching elementary and middle school aged students in a Waldorf environment. Bachelor’s degree required, Waldorf certification preferred.
Founded in 1980, Seattle Waldorf School is a Washington State approved school serving approximately 550 students in programs from Preschool through Grade 12. The school is a full member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA), a candidate school of the Northwest Association of Independent Schools (NWAIS), and a member of the Washington Federation of Independent School (WFIS).
Our wooded grade school campuses in north Seattle and Bellevue offer students an intimate setting to learn and grow, while the high school is located in the vibrant Magnuson Park complex. For more information about Seattle Waldorf School, please visit our web site at www.seattlewaldorf.org.
The salary for this position depends on experience. This position is benefit eligible.
Interested candidates should respond immediately by email with a letter of interest, resume, and employment application, available on the school web site at: www.seattlewaldorf.org/SWS_Employment_Form.pdf .
Marlinda Siegfried, Human Resources
Seattle Waldorf School
It is the policy of Seattle Waldorf School (SWS) to provide equal opportunity for employment and advancement to qualified individuals with regard to all terms and conditions of employment. SWS complies with local, state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, disability, veteran status, age, or any other status protected by local, state or federal law.
Viewed: 74 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »