- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- The Journey is Everything
- Serving Schools and Families
Lead Teachers - Mixed Grades Classrooms
Mar 18 2017 | Running River School | Sedona, AZ
Candidates must have a collegial spirit enabling them to work closely with committed, passionate parents/board of directors and dedicated colleagues, and be ready to join us whole-heartedly in being an integral and creative part of a developing school serving a growing community. This position would appeal to a teacher looking to participate in the new and creative energy that comes from a budding endeavor, to create positive change through education, and an intimate school/work environment.
We are a young, growing initiative school run by parent volunteers. Through the years we have come to know what it takes to be a part of an initiative: grounded, strong-willed, never ending inner faith, intrinsically motivated and self directed, organized, mature, family-oriented, creative, highly flexible, interested in personal and interpersonal growth, able to work in a small community, courageous, open-hearted and able to leave the ego at the door … ready to “roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty” for the good of the planet!
Running River School is accepting applications for two salaried teaching positions serving our 2/3 and 4/5 blended classrooms. The individuals filling these positions will be responsible for guiding their class through a developmentally-appropriate, Waldorf curriculum, as well as some special classes, while meeting the diverse needs of mixed grade classrooms. The ideal candidates for these positions will be Waldorf certified/OR currently in training (or possibly ready/willing to train), passionate about Waldorf pedagogy, confident in their ability to create developmentally appropriate learning experiences within a mixed grades environment, and willing to make a commitment to a budding initiative.
• Waldorf Grades Teacher Certification (or in training)
• Bachelor’s Degree (a plus)
• Pioneering attitude, exploratory spirit, adventurous with a passion for the outdoors
• Conscious, compassionate, confident, adaptable and creative
• Respectful and loving with students and a nurturing personality (a must)
• Devotion to ongoing personal and professional development
• Artistically/musically inclined (a plus)
• Desire to live in an artistic, eclectic small town
To apply, please send your resume, references and a letter of interest, highlighting your teaching experience, life experience, qualifications and strengths, and/or a biographical sketch.
Please email to: [email protected]
Learn more about us by visiting our website and Facebook page: www.runningriverschool.org; www.facebook.com/RunningRiverSchool
For questions please call 928-301-3232.
Viewed: 128 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »