- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- The Journey is Everything
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
Primary Grades Teachers
Mar 19 2017 | The Creative Education Foundation Zanzibar | Zanzibar, Tanzania
CEFZ is a project in our fifth year aiming to educated disadvantaged children, whilst building capacities of local teachers.
Our little school is situated on 8 fertile acres, is currently running grades one to five, with 60 very special children, and we have five teachers at various stages of their Waldorf teacher training.
As we move towards expanding to grade 6 in January 2018, the need to take on another local trainee teacher is imminent, and we always find our teachers learn best from practicing side by side with experienced Waldorf teachers.
A stipend of USD1,000 per month nett is payable and accommodation is provided. It is very inexpensive to live in Zanzibar and savings can be managed on this stipend depending upon your lifestyle.
Proven flexibility and previous experience working in developing cultures and +5 years Waldorf teaching experience will place candidates at an advantage.
Start date 1st September, 2017.
Applications with cover letter and CV to the Executive Director [email protected]
Viewed: 123 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »