- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- The Journey is Everything
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Serving Schools and Families
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Lead Teacher Mixed Age Kindergarten
Mar 20 2017 | Hawthorne Valley School | Ghent
Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School, a nursery-12th grade Waldorf school located on a biodynamic farm in the beautiful Hudson Valley area in Ghent, NY is seeking a full-time faculty member to join its Early Childhood Education Department. We are welcoming applications for a Waldorf Early Childhood teacher to carry the pedagogical design and teaching responsibilities for a mixed age Kindergarten of 14 - 16 children.
Applicants must have at least 3 years’ experience in lead teaching a mixed–age Waldorf Kindergarten class, a Waldorf Early Childhood Teaching Certificate and a BA or higher educational degree. Other requisite skills/experience for this role include: leading parent education related to early childhood development and working collaboratively within a team.
Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School is fortunate to have an educational campus of forest, farm, and streams where the rich potential of learning in Nature can be realized in daily experience with the children.
Please forward a letter of interest along with your resume to:
Acting School Director
The Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School is part of the Hawthorne Valley Association which supports several Anthroposophical initiatives including the farm, the Alkion Waldorf teacher-training program, Adonis Press, a Place-Based Learning Center, and an organic store, lacto-fermentation cellar, and bakery. The local area abounds with additional initiatives including a Christian Community Church and the Berkshire-Taconic Branch of the Anthroposophical Society. Our diverse student body includes the children of co-workers from four nearby Camphill communities.
Viewed: 157 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »