- The Journey is Everything
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Serving Schools and Families
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Lead Teacher Mixed Age Kindergarten
Mar 20 2017 | Hawthorne Valley School | Ghent
Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School, a nursery-12th grade Waldorf school located on a biodynamic farm in the beautiful Hudson Valley area in Ghent, NY is seeking a full-time faculty member to join its Early Childhood Education Department. We are welcoming applications for a Waldorf Early Childhood teacher to carry the pedagogical design and teaching responsibilities for a mixed age Kindergarten of 14 - 16 children.
Applicants must have at least 3 years’ experience in lead teaching a mixed–age Waldorf Kindergarten class, a Waldorf Early Childhood Teaching Certificate and a BA or higher educational degree. Other requisite skills/experience for this role include: leading parent education related to early childhood development and working collaboratively within a team.
Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School is fortunate to have an educational campus of forest, farm, and streams where the rich potential of learning in Nature can be realized in daily experience with the children.
Please forward a letter of interest along with your resume to:
Acting School Director
The Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School is part of the Hawthorne Valley Association which supports several Anthroposophical initiatives including the farm, the Alkion Waldorf teacher-training program, Adonis Press, a Place-Based Learning Center, and an organic store, lacto-fermentation cellar, and bakery. The local area abounds with additional initiatives including a Christian Community Church and the Berkshire-Taconic Branch of the Anthroposophical Society. Our diverse student body includes the children of co-workers from four nearby Camphill communities.
Viewed: 82 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »