- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- The Journey is Everything
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Serving Schools and Families
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
Kindergarten and Early Childhood
Assistant Early Childhood Teacher
Mar 20 2017 | Hawthorne Valley School | Ghent
Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School, a nursery-12th grade Waldorf school located on a biodynamic farm in the beautiful Hudson Valley area in Ghent, NY is seeking a part-time Kindergarten assistant to work in a mixed-age early childhood class. We welcoming applications for this role.
Interested applicants must have a love of children and the outdoors, have completed (or be in the process of completing) a Waldorf Early Childhood Teaching Certificate and have a BA or equivalent.
This position is ideal for someone who wishes to engage in early childhood arts and to have practical experience working with an experienced lead teacher. Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School is fortunate to have an educational campus of forest, farm, and streams where the rich potential of learning in nature can be realized in daily experience with the children.
Please forward a letter of interest along with your resume to:
Acting School Director
The Hawthorne Valley Waldorf School is part of the Hawthorne Valley Association which supports several Anthroposophical initiatives including the farm, the Alkion Waldorf teacher-training program, Adonis Press, a Place-Based Learning Center, and an organic store, lacto-fermentation cellar, and bakery. The local area abounds with additional initiatives including a Christian Community Church and the Berkshire-Taconic Branch of the Anthroposophical Society. Our diverse student body includes the children of co-workers from four nearby Camphill communities.
Viewed: 82 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »