- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- The Journey is Everything
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Serving Schools and Families
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
Seeking First Grade Teacher for 2017-18 School Year
Mar 20 2017 | Emerson Waldorf School | Chapel Hill, NC
We are seeking a confident, dynamic teacher to join our faculty. The successful applicant will have Waldorf training or similar experience and demonstrate a passion for teaching out of anthroposophy, with a deep love for children and a willingness to work in a cooperative atmosphere.
Emerson Waldorf School (EWS), set on fifty-four wooded acres, was founded in 1984 and offers grades N-12. EWS became a full member of AWSNA in 1998 and is accredited by NCAIS and SAIS. The Research Triangle Area of North Carolina, Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill, is growing rapidly and is situated midway between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic coast. Please visit our Relocation Info page to learn more about the area.
Emerson Waldorf School has a deep commitment to creating an inclusive community which values diversity and multi-culturalism, and we seek candidates who have this same commitment.
EWS offers a competitive annual salary with generous annual teaching experience increments, health benefits and full tuition remission for children of full time salaried employees. EWS offers a full Waldorf education, nursery through 12th grade, and is an AWSNA full member school, and accredited with SAIS/SACS. Experienced, strong faculty share warm collegiality and a healthy understanding of cooperative leadership.
If you are interested in joining our exceptional faculty, please email your resume and cover letter, brief biographical sketch, and three references to:
Kelley Wiley, Communications Director, [email protected]
Emerson Waldorf School
6211 New Jericho Road, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27516 | 919-967-1858 x113
Viewed: 50 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »