- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Serving Schools and Families
- The Journey is Everything
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Waldorf Student Information System
High School Coordinator
Mar 20 2017 | Cincinnati Waldorf School | Cincinnati, Ohio
the College, Board and High School Planning Committee, and on behalf of the Faculty, the processes to manifest the opening of the Cincinnati Waldorf High School, with the intention to open in autumn 2018. This position is a temporary full time position and requires the depth and
commitment expected of all lead faculty members. This means commitment to the study of the Waldorf curriculum, Anthroposophy, a collaborative leadership model, and striving to keep the
spiritual foundations of the school intact.
We value excellent skills in organizational leadership, both written and verbal communication; experience in management, finance and operations, high self-motivation and independent initiation of projects and tasks; attention to detail; and computer skills. The ideal candidate is ready to be a student of Anthroposophy, participate fully in our school festivals and events and build community support. Past experience with non-profit leadership and Waldorf Education is preferable but not necessary. A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
The Cincinnati Waldorf School has provided a strong, social education for over 40 years and we continue to experience sustained growth and retention. Our current enrollment of over 200 students represents a wide diversity across neighborhood, economics, ethnicity and lifestyle.
Our new school building is located in the village of Mariemont. Mariemont is one of but a few planned communities in the United States, with a rich and unique history. The Village was designated a National Historic Landmark in 2007. Our strong programming includes parent-child classes, pre-school, kindergarten, as well as Grades 1 through 8, Eurythmy, Spanish, Handwork, Spatial Dynamics, Woodwork, and Music.
If you are interested, please submit a cover letter and a resume listing background, training, experience, and three references. Interviews for qualified candidates will begin this spring. Call or write Christine Masur at 513-541-0220 extension 203 or [email protected]
To learn more about CWS, visit us on Facebook or at www.cinciwaldorf.org.
Viewed: 179 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »