- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- The Journey is Everything
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Serving Schools and Families
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
Class Teacher / Full time
Mar 20 2017 | Waldorf Independent School of Edmonton | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Waldorf Independent School of Edmonton
Position Summary – Class One Teacher/ Full-time In the Waldorf school we offer a holistic approach to education that seeks to educate the head, the heart and the hands (thinking, feeling and willing impulses) within the child, through the integration of an arts rich curriculum, time in nature, and an academically rich curriculum.
University Bachelor of Education Degree
Alberta Teaching Certificate
Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task with confidence
Excellent classroom management skills
Creativity and independence in lesson planning skills
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Waldorf knowledge and experience is preferred
Salary and Benefits:
The starting salary range is $57,000 to $60,000 per year.
Employees working .5 FTE or greater are eligible for the WESE Employee Health Benefits Program.
Hours and Length of Year:
Classroom contact hours are from 8:00 AM- 4:00 AM, 5 days a week.
Classes run September to June.
Providing reports for parents during parent teacher interviews
Attend faculty/committee meetings, school events, seasonal fairs, and in-service training as required
Ensure that all Equivalent Learning Outcome documentation is up to date as required by Alberta Education
*All new employees are subject to a 3 month probationary period.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Viewed: 131 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »