- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- The Journey is Everything
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
Au Pair near Munich
Mar 20 2017 | private home | Rosenheim, Germany
We are looking for an Au Pair from September 2017 for 11 month. Your job would be to look after our two year old boy David in the morning while I (Eva 42 years) work. There is the possibility to do language classes in the afternoon.
You can contact us via email: [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you.
Viewed: 200 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »