- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Serving Schools and Families
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- The Journey is Everything
Au Pair near Munich
Mar 20 2017 | private home | Rosenheim, Germany
We are looking for an Au Pair from September 2017 for 11 month. Your job would be to look after our two year old boy David in the morning while I (Eva 42 years) work. There is the possibility to do language classes in the afternoon.
You can contact us via email: [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you.
Viewed: 85 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »