- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- The Journey is Everything
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Serving Schools and Families
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
Au Pair near Munich
Mar 20 2017 | private home | Rosenheim, Germany
We are looking for an Au Pair from September 2017 for 11 month. Your job would be to look after our two year old boy David in the morning while I (Eva 42 years) work. There is the possibility to do language classes in the afternoon.
You can contact us via email: [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you.
Viewed: 199 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »