- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Waldorf Training in Australia
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Serving Schools and Families
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- The Journey is Everything
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Fun, Sun and French! Summer School 2017
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Online Conferences: June-September 2017
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- Waldorf Student Information System
Au Pair near Munich
Mar 20 2017 | private home | Rosenheim, Germany
We are looking for an Au Pair from September 2017 for 11 month. Your job would be to look after our two year old boy David in the morning while I (Eva 42 years) work. There is the possibility to do language classes in the afternoon.
You can contact us via email: [email protected]
Looking forward to hear from you.
Viewed: 84 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »