- For Families, Teachers, and Administrators
- The Journey is Everything
- Jamie York Books, Resources, Workshops
- Every Human Being Has a Singing Voice
- Waldorf Student Information System
- Lectures by Eugene Schwartz
- Serving Schools and Families
- Bay Area Teacher Training This Summer
- June & July in the Temperate Northwest
- Taking Time and Giving Space to Grow
- Hiring Class Teachers Now
- Teacher Education at Sophia’s Hearth
- Quality Education in the Heartland
- Find Yourself - In the Middle of Nowhere
- Summer Courses on Vancouver Island
- Immersive Academics and Arts
- Everything a Teacher Needs
- Adult Education for Social Renewal
- Waldorf Training in Australia
English Teacher (Second language)
Mar 27 2017 | Xi'an Ziyu School | XI'an Shaanxi, P.R. China
Lunch and Accomodation provided.
Applicats should be:
1.Love children, with and understanding of waldorf education.
2.English Native speaker.
3.At least one year of Teaching English as a second language.
4.Those who with waldorf English teaching experiences will be considered first.
If you are interested, please send email to [email protected] or [email protected] for further information. Please send a C.V. with your email.
We are looking forward to see you in Xi'an!
Viewed: 132 times
Add a Job Listing
Join the Mailing List!
Each week receive the Waldorf News Weekly Update, full of news, events, and more. Keep abreast of what's happening with Waldorf education.
Waldorf GalleryFeaturing over 900 images of student work from around the world.
Browse images »